Divine Wisdom: The passage,
“Except He who comes with a heart free and devoted to Allah”QN26:89, reminds those who insist that others change in order to fit in that, spiritually speaking, the glasses we’re looking through determine what we see, and how we see it.
In other words, there are times when we ourselves are the problem.
So let the knowledge that:
1) Jealousy and envy makes us resentful of the blessings of others;
2) Judgementalism, makes us speak and act without mercy and grace;
3) Fear and unbelief, makes us limit God and forfeit what He can do for us;
4) Selfishness, makes us put ourselves first and our loved ones last; and
5) Negativity and cynicism, makes people avoid us because we’re no longer fun to be with;
Teach you, this Friday at Jumah worship, to ask to be wiped clean from the contamination all around you and TGIF!
Pray with me: O Allah! I thank You Lord for another beautiful day. Make today a blessing for me, wipe away any form of negativity from my thoughts and behavior and bestow upon me Your mercy that I may enjoy much more of Your favours upon me and my household, Amin kunfayakun!
Good morning. Jumah Toyyibah and a fabulous weekend ahead!